- Collect and display old garden tools and seed packets.
- Flank a fireplace with old porch columns and a window with outdoor shutters.
- Hang an outdoor trails on the wall or use one as a headboard.
- Use branches as curtain rods and look for root or tree trunk furniture.
- Use window, boxes inside. Set sill and fill with miniature boxwood or dwarf evergreens.
- Electrify outdoor lanterns, sconces, and old glass oil lamps.
- Make garden music with wind chimes.
- Create a garden sculpture gallery with stone, terra-cotta, metal, wood, slate, or marble sculptures.
- Use mirrors in the garden, positioned so they reflect flower beds, an expansive view, or a piece of art. Or use mirrored gazing balls set on pedestals or just placed casually on a garden wall or step.