To explore the effects of mirrors:
- Create a mosaic of tiny mirrored tiles on a chimney wall.
- Think big. Lean an oversize mirror against the wall in the living room or dining room. Or create a wall of mirrors by leaning mirrors of approximately the same size against a wall.
- Mirror in the insides and top of a window frame or the step risers on a staircase.
- A large mirror on a wall opposite a window will reflect the outdoors, bringing it inside.
- Convex mirrors create points of light within a room.